Today I finally started building my own website. I’m using www.moonfruit.com to help build my site as starting from scratch with Dreamweaver proved to be to difficult and time consuming. It’s taken me a while to grasp the kinds of things i’m supposed to include on my website so i’ve spent most of today researching other websites, logos and themes. Although i’ve managed to create a site logo and some buttons to my twitter and my newly made Facebook page specifically for my blog.
I’m going to re-post all of my old patterns on my new website and continue using the website as my main blog, so i’m in the lengthy process of putting my new watermark on all of the old patterns. Moonfruit are currently updating their blog feature so for the time being i’m just going to have to keep blogging on WordPress.